Position Title: Coordinated Entry System Manager
Work Location: Raleigh, NC
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Summary: The Coordinated Entry System Manager will be a key member
of the Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness leadership team
and is responsible for the administration, development and continuous
improvement of Wake County’s Coordinated Entry System. The goal of Coordinated
Entry is to ensure an integrated system of care, from prevention through
intervention, for individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Wake
County. Coordinated Entry will streamline access to housing and services while
addressing barriers that prevent people from getting and maintaining stable
housing. This position is permanent, full-time and reports to the Executive Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Coordinated Entry Systems
• Lead systems change by establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with partner agencies and community stakeholders.
• Work with Access Site staff and Homeless Service Agency Providers to
coordinate consumer access to housing resources.
• Work with Access Site staff and housing providers to identify gaps and
• Facilitate and attend community meetings related to the development and
promotion of Wake’s Coordinated Entry System.
• Convene the Coordinated Entry Work Group.
• Recruit new community partners to adopt and participate in Coordinated
• Lead the development of Coordinated Entry Systems marketing materials
including print materials, social media, website content and info graphics.
• Respond to community requests for information and facilitate
• Lead and analyze data to measure system and program performance, ensure
project evaluation and compilation of reports, ensure contract compliance
and monitor for quality assurance.
Organizational Management and Oversight:
• Provide leadership, direction and oversight of Coordinated Entry System
operations to ensure the success of the Coordinated Entry System which
incudes all administrative/management functions of the Coordinated
Entry System, reporting, contract monitoring and training.
• Function as a liaison with Coordinated Entry Access Site Staff,
Partnership Staff as well as funders and community stakeholders.
• Develop, review and oversee amendment of Coordinated Entry policies
• Identify performance goals for Coordinated Entry and work with agencies
to ensure that all internal and external performance goals are met.
• Identify community-wide training needs and ensure proper training is
scheduled and provided on an on-going basis.
• Participate as a member of various committees and/or community
groups that serve individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Gather and analyze data from the Homeless Management Information System
(HMIS) to enhance quality assurance procedures for data collection/tracking.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
• Experience in the homeless services sector preferred, but not required.
• Ability to collaborate and support.
• Some travel, both state and national, is expected.
Submission Information and Deadline: All prospective candidates should
submit their resumes via email to email@example.com
This posting will remain open until May 28, 2019.
About the Partnership: The Partnership is the designated Continuum of Care
(CoC) lead agency for Wake County in communication with the U.S. Department
of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The Partnership leads community
efforts around housing and homelessness, and collaborates with all
organizations, government entities, agencies, faith-based organizations and
individuals working to end and prevent homelessness in Wake County.